Damage Inc., Pacific Squadron WW2 from Mad Catz for the Sony PS3 begins with the attack on Pearl Harbor and takes you through all of the real battlefields of the Pacific Theatre.
Take to the skies in one of over 30 accurately represented aircraft and defend the Pacific Theatre from invading enemy forces. Fight your way through intense air-to-air, air-to-ship, and air-to-ground combat while piloting dive bombers, fighters, and torpedo bombers over visually striking, historically accurate locations.
With 23 historically accurate missions and 100+ mission objectives, your experience will include all the challenges that actual pilots faced - dogfighting, torpedo and dive bombing, carrier takeoffs and landings - in a mix of intense air-to-air, air-to-ship and air-to-ground combat.
From the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor to the fierce Battle of Iwo Jima, outmaneuver your foes through more than 20 multi-objective single-player and co-op missions, or engage in head-to-head dogfights.
Whether flying alone, alongside, or against your teammates, use your aerial arsenal to devastate the enemy and dominate the air!
- Pilot over 30 accurately represented WWII aircraft.
- Eliminate every "Ace" in the enemy squadron.
- Engage in head-to-head dogfights with up to 8 players.
- Fly over 20 single-player missions spanning 10 historically accurate maps
- Perform intense aircraft carrier takeoffs and landings.
- Beautifully rendered aircraft, islands, and battle scenes.
- Distinctive multiplayer flight combat gaming experiences.
- Flight Stick controller-compatible for truly immersive gameplay.
- 12+ hours of campaign missions on PS3.