Take your smash skills to the next level with the Super Smash Bros. Series Dark Pit Amiibo.
Dark Pit first appeared in the Kid Icarus: Uprising game, and is Pit's mysterious, black-clad doppelgänger.
Some call him Pittoo, but he really doesn't like that. He can soar through the skies without being granted the power of flight. When he first appears, he immediately goes after both Pit and the Underworld Army.
Discover amiibo, a new way to interact with your favorite characters and games. Tap amiibo figures to the Wii U GamePad controller or New Nintendo 3DS XL system to bring them to life in compatible games.
Level up amiibo in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, get Mii outfits in Mario Kart 8, or play on special game boards in Mario Party 10.
- Team up with your amiibo or play against friends in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U game.
- Customize your amiibo by adjusting their offensive and defensive capabilities.
- Build your amiibo to level 50 so that you can crush even the toughest opponents.
- Tap amiibo to the Wii U GamePad controller and watch your characters come to life in different games in all sorts of exciting ways.
- Use amiibo in compatible games like Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Mario Kart 8 and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.
- Discover a brand new way to interact with your favorite characters and games. Tap amiibo figures to the Wii U GamePad controller, Nintendo Switch GamePad controller or NEW Nintendo 3DS XL system to interact with compatible games, no portal needed.
- Each compatible game offers different ways to interact with your amiibo figure.
- Depending on the game, they can grow and learn as they compete alongside you, give you access to special items, or let you customize your characters and your gameplay.
- Additional games with planned amiibo functionality include Mario Party 10, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Yoshi’s Woolly World and more!
* Visit https://www.nintendo.com/sg/hardware/amiibo/chart/list_amiibo.html for the complete amiibo compatibility list!