Exploding Kittens from Asmodee is a party card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams - and sometimes goats.
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game - unless that player has a Defuse Card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches.
You can also play various cards to skip your turn, attack other players, peek at the deck, or secretly relocate an Exploding Kitten Card.
Exploding Kittens is the most-backed crowd funded project ever, the most-funded game in the history of Kickstarter, and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world.
- Features cards illustrated by The Oatmeal.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history.
- Includes 56 cards (6.35 x 8.89 cm), box, and instructions.
- This gift favorite takes 2 minutes to learn, and 15 minutes to play.
- A Family-friendly party game for 2-5 players (or up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in games for kids, games for adults, and everything in-between.