Just Dance 2019 from Ubisoft for the Microsoft Xbox One is the ultimate party dance game with 40 hot tracks from chart-topping hits to family favorites, including "Havana" by Camila Cabello, "Finesse (Remix)" by Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B.,"Bang Bang Bang" by BIGBANG, "I Feel It Coming" by The Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk, and more!
Just Dance is a rhythm game series from Ubisoft. The name of Just Dance is derived from Lady Gaga's song of the same name, which is playable in the fifth game.
Essentially, Just Dance is a motion-based dancing game for multiple players (up to 6 on the Switch).
There's a huge collection of songs from many popular artists, and every song has its own unique choreography.
During the game, players must mirror a dance that is performed by actors on the screen, and this is done through on-screen commands.
Players get rewarded based on their accuracy.
You can even strike "Gold Moves," which are poses that earn bonus points.
For those who like to dance or have party games handy for social gatherings, Just Dance is a great contender.
- With a one-month trial of Just Dance Unlimited included, dance to more than 400 songs!
- Your Just Dance experience is now personalized as the game learns your dancing habits and suggests content!
- Experience eight exclusive choreographies created with the help of kids' development experts to encourage healthy movement.
- Featuring seasonal and special-event content for an even more dynamic experience on a new curated homepage.
- Use your smartphone to track moves – no Kinect Sensor needed! Up to six players can play together.