In Richard Garfield's King of Tokyo board game by IELLO you play mutant monsters, gigantic robots, and strange aliens—all of whom are destroying Tokyo and whacking each other in order to become the one and only King of Tokyo.
King of Tokyo is a game for 2 to 6 players where you play as mutant monsters, rampaging robots, or even abominable aliens battling in a fun, chaotic atmosphere. Roll the dice and choose your strategy: Will you attack your enemies? Heal your wounds? Improve your Monster? Stomp your path to victory!
This new edition of the best-seller boasts new artwork, clearer rules, and revamped card abilities. Monsters have a new look, and the coveted Space Penguin character takes his place in Tokyo!
At the start of each turn, you roll six dice, which show the following six symbols: 1, 2, or 3 Victory Points, Energy, Heal, and Attack. Over three successive throws, choose whether to keep or discard each die in order to win victory points, gain energy, restore health, or attack other players into understanding that Tokyo is YOUR territory.
- Stop at nothing to become the King of Tokyo... but that's when the real trouble begins for you!
- In King of Tokyo, you play mutant monsters, gigantic robots, and strange aliens—all of whom are destroying Tokyo and whacking each other in order to become the one and only King of Tokyo.
- New edition offers Clearer rules and card text for a better gaming experience!
- Contains: 66 cards, 6 monster boards and monster tokens with plastic stands including the Space penguin, 8 custom engraved dice, 50 energy tokens, 1 rulebook.
- Players: 2-6, Ages: 8 Plus , Playtime: 30 minutes.