Collect, build and battle your palm-sized robot in LBX: Little Battlers eXperience for the Nintendo 3DS!
In 2050, customizable palm-sized robots known as LBX are pit against each other in battle, and now you can get in on the action! Customize your LBX to create one of more than 30,000 possible designs from over 130 sets. Then wage robot war in real-time battles! Team up with characters from the TV series, or take on friends in local 3-on-3 battles.
Play as Van Yamano, a young boy who comes upon a unique LBX - a complex, customizable, palm-sized robot. Use it - and team up with familiar characters from the hit TV series - to take down the evil corporation known as the New Dawn Raisers.
Obliterate your enemies across 20 different battlescapes, from deserts to open plains and even an erupting volcano. You can equip your LBX with 9 different weapon types that unlock powerful special attacks used to pulverize enemies. To continue the excitement of LBX, additional models, quests, and LBX cards will be distributed online for even more content.
- Collect and build your own palm-sized robot from more than 4,000 parts to create a one-of-a-kind LBX
- Choose from more than 130 different complete sets of matching parts, or mix and match.
- Customize both external parts and interior parts individually to enhance your LBXs capabilities.
- Battle as your LBX against friends and foes in third-person view with local wireless multiplayer mode.
- Battle other LBX models in 20 different arenas with unique environmental characteristics.
- In local wireless multiplayer play, up to six players can battle using a variety of different rules