Experience a brand-new and authentic Spider-Man adventure with exclusive digital content in Marvel's Spider-Man Special Edition from Insomniac Games for the Sony PS4. Please note this is the Special Edition only and does not include a system.
This isn’t the Spider-Man you’ve met or ever seen before. This is an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City. At the same time, he’s struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of millions of New Yorkers rest upon his shoulders.
When a new villain threatens New York City, Peter Parker and Spider-Man’s worlds collide. To save the city and those he loves, he must rise up and be greater.
After eight years behind the mask, Peter Parker is a crime-fighting master. Feel the full power of a more experienced Spider-Man with improvisational combat, dynamic acrobatics, fluid urban traversal, and environmental interactions. A rookie no longer, this is the most masterful Spider-Man you’ve ever played.
The worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man collide in an original action-packed story. In this new Spider-Man universe, iconic characters from Peter and Spider-Man’s lives have been reimagined, placing familiar characters in unique roles.
Marvel’s New York is Your Playground!
The Big Apple comes to life as Insomniac’s most expansive and interactive world yet. Swing through vibrant neighborhoods and catch breathtaking views of iconic Marvel and Manhattan landmarks. Use the environment to defeat villains with epic takedowns in true blockbuster action.
The Special Edition Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4 Bundle includes three chapters in Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps series (available post launch), Spidey Suit Pack, five extra Skill Points, early unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget, Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme, and Spider-Man PSN Avatar.
Collector's Edition Includes:
- Full Game
- Custom Steelbook
- White Spider Sticker
- Mini Artbook - Contains unique, early-look concepts and unreleased artwork
- Marvel's Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps - consists of three-post launch story chapters featuring new characters and missions. Users will receive DLC by March 2019.
- Marvel's spider-man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also introducing elements never-before-seen in a spider-man game.
- From traversing with parkour and unique environmental interactions, to new combat and blockbuster action, it's spider-man unlike any you've played before.
- Sony interactive entertainment, insomniac games, and Marvel have teamed up to create a brand-new and Authentic spider-man adventure.