Suikoden: Tierkreis from Konami for the Nintendo DS and DSi is the latest iteration of the popular RPG franchise that was introduced more than 12 years ago.
Suikoden: Tierkreis follows the story of the 108 Stars of Destiny, a group of magical warriors, as they challenge the almighty One King, who intends to create chaos in the universe. As the player gathers the members of the 108 Stars of Destiny, the forces for good will stand up against evil in a battle that spans the near infinite parallel worlds of the Million World universe.
To travel to the parallel worlds players can use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to send certain characters on quests which other players will then download and take along on their own adventure. Eventfully the characters will return to their original owners with new items and a great story to tell.
As players progress through the story, many exotic locations and cultures will be discovered across the game's universe of parallel worlds. With its grand adventure and larger than life scale, the story is told through rich animation sequences and gripping dialogue with voice over, which will pull the player even deeper into the world of Suikoden: Tierkreis.
When the members of the 108 Stars of Destiny come together, it will unleash a stunning battle of good vs. evil that will span the Million World universe's near-infinite parallel worlds!
- Featuring a new storyline and new variety of characters.
- First handheld Suikoden game and exclusive to the Nintendo DS.
- A game that will take you to many cities and across parallel worlds.
- Established gameplay system but also offers a rich online community experience using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Many cinematic events that will drive the grand storyline of the 108 Stars of Destiny as they battle to thwart the powerful One King.