The Sinking City from Bigben Interactive for the Sony PS4 is an action/investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
In this new type of adventure, you take on the role of Charles W. Reed, an investigator in the 1920s United States. No sooner have you arrived in Oakmont, Massachusetts, than you are led to investigate a mysterious flood inundating the city, in the hopes of shedding light on the darkness that has seized the place and corrupted the minds of the inhabitants - and yours...
A Sprawling City To Explore
The city of Oakmont, a trade harbor once known for its lucrative smuggling business, now stands secluded from the rest of the world. In this place of decay and superstition, you’ll have to deal with the dregs of mankind, follow clues you wish you had never found and unveil a cosmic horror threatening the world itself.
The Evolution of Investigation Gameplay
Make your own conclusions based on the clues and testimonies you collect during your investigation. Each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different endings depending on your actions. Persuasion, stealth or brute force? Either way, you'll have to face the consequences of your choices.
Feace Death and Insanity
Fight your way to the truth in a hostile city that wants you dead, mad or both. As a newcomer, locals will ensure you pay dearly for any mistake.
And then there is the Flood, which brought sanity-blasting creatures to the surface. Are you up for the challenge?
Plunge into insanity and experience mind-bending cosmic horror in a Lovecraft inspired investigative adventure, set in a half flooded urban open world!
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit...
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.